2017 Events & Tours
All tours are free and open to the public! No registration is necessary.
Unless otherwise noted, we will meet in the lower parking lot by the Old Sauk Road entrance.
- May 10, Wed (6:00-7:30pm) – Geology Tour with Eric Carson
- May 18, Thur (6:30-8:00pm) – Archaeology Tour with Amy Rosebourgh
- June 17, Sat (7:00-8:30am) – Birds of the Conservancy with Mike McDowell
- July 8, Sat (9:00-10:30am) – Prairie and Savannah Walking Tour with Mike Anderson
- July 29 – August 6 (tentative) – SUNFLOWER DAYS
- Aug 9, Wed (6:30-8:00pm) – Annual Tour of Pope Farm Conservancy with Mel Pope
- Sept 10, Sun (1:00-3:00pm) – FOPFC Annual Picnic
- Sept 16, Sat (10:00-11:30am) – Soils & Erosion Tour with Nick Balster
Photo by Abhinav Ratanpng